Convergent Design – nanoFlash
The world's smallest professional HD/SD and HDMI Recorder/Player.
The nanoFlash from Convergent Design is the smallest, solid state HD/SD or HDMI recorder/player currently available. Recording to MXF or QuickTime format using 2 x CompactFlash cards, the nanoFlash can be mounted to a camera or connected to any HD-SDI source via BNC coax.
Audio levels are displayed on the LCD panel and the nanoFlash records up to 8 channels of quality audio embedded in the HD-SDI/HDMI stream.
When ready to shoot, you can start and stop recording using the control buttons, your camcorder's record button or an external trigger. On completion, simply transfer the source files to your laptop editor using a Firewire-800 reader, drop the footage straight onto the timeline and edit while you continue to shoot.....
With no moving parts and low power consumption, the nanoFlash is ideal for use in extreme conditions.
- Master Quality I-Frame Only 4:2:2 @ 220 Mbps or XDCAM 422 @ 160 Mbps
- Maintain outstanding video quality - benefit from the virtual elimination of motion-artifacts, mosquito noise and keying problems. Master Quality XDCAM 422 recordings are, in tests by Convergent-Design, visually indistinguishable from uncompressed.
- 24bit/48K audio:embedded or analog inputs, headphone/line output, level meters
- 2 CompactFlash slots for recording media
- Up to 2.5 hours of recording time without swapping cards (@50Mbps using 2 x 32Gb CompactFlash cards)
- QuickTime and MXF File Format for easy transfer to leading NLE programs, including Final Cut Pro, Avid, Edius and Vegas Pro
- Camera mountable, silent, ALL solid state design
- Robust and lightweight, weighing just 400g
- Low power, 6 Watts, using a locking connector
- Can be used with optional battery pack (6.5 - 20V, 7.5W active/ 0.2W standby)