Honda EU9i Inverter
Distinctive features of the EU9i model:
The EU9i was developed as a versatile, portable unit for many uses in many places. It is powered by the world's smallest and lightest 2.5PS 4-stroke multipurpose engine, the newly developed GXH50, and features both a computer-controlled sine wave inverter (first in its class) and a high-speed multipolar alternator. This EU9i is about 50% lighter than models of comparable output, making it easy to carry and the perfect choice for outdoor purposes. This unit provides as good a power quality as that of a commercial power supply for a safe, reliable mobile power source.
- It is powered by the GXH50, a newly developed 2.5PS/7,000 rpm 4-stroke multipurpose engine
- Two units can be used in parallel for a 1.8kVA maximum output to further extend the range of applications.
- The eco-throttle system, double-encapsulation sound reduction, and large-capacity muffler contribute to a 52 to 57 dB(A) noise level and extended continuous operation capability.
- The adoption of an electronic governor allows switching between 50Hz and 60Hz cycles. Power output remains the same no matter which power cycle is chosen.
- Convenience features such as a central control panel, and a central maintenance cover help make this unit extremely easy to use.
|AC rated output (50/60Hz)||900VA|
|Continuous operation (25% to 100% rated output)||about 8.7 hours to about 3.9 hours|
|Fuel tank (l)||2.3|
|L x W x H (mm)||450 x 240 x 380|
|Dry weight (kg)||13|
|Noise level (7m) (25% to 100% rated output)||52* to 57dB(A)|