Panasonic - Lumix H-VS014140E Zoom lens - 14-140 mm - F/4.0-5.8 - Micro Four Thirds
10x high-zoom lens featuring silent design for HD movie recording, based on the Micro Four Thirds System standard
- Continuous AF/AE function supports for both photos and movies
- Silent operation and fast, accurate contrast AF system, with inner focus direct-drive linear motor
- 4 aspherical lenses and 2 ED lenses for superb optical performance
- MEGA O.I.S. - Panasonic's advanced hand-shake correction technology
- Circular aperture diaphragm, durable metal mounting and multi-coated lens elements
- Based on the Micro Four Thirds System standard
The lens supports the continuous AF/AE function of the contrast AF system for both photos and movies. In addition, thanks to an inner focus direct-drive linear motor, this lens enables smooth, silent operation of its fast and accurate focusing. When recording still pictures, this lens also supports an AF Tracking, a Face Recognition function and more, for more convenient, more enjoyable shooting.
The Micro Four Thirds System standard made it possible to achieve its compact size and light weight body. Despite its extremely compact size and superb optical performance, this lens brings out the full capabilities of the 4/3-type image sensor, achieves smoother Live View in superb combination with camera’s body and allows a variety of unique features such as the contrast AF function of the DMC-GH1 and DMC-G1.