Sennheiser - HD-25 Headphones
The closed-back HD 25-1 IIs are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise. Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in high-noise environments, e.g. ENG, sound reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing. The capsule is rotatable for one-ear listening. Ideal monitoring headphones for cameramen and DJs.
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods
- High maximum sound pressure level
- 65 .nominal impedance for universal compatibility
- Tough, detachable steel cable
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems and lightweight aluminium/copper voice
- Rugged closed dynamic headphone.
- Max. SPL 120 dB, frequency response 16 Hz to 22 kHz
- THD < 0.3 %, nominal impedance 70
- Load rating 0.2 W. 3 m cable
- 3.5 mm stereo jack plug and adaptor to 1 /4 ” (6.3 mm) stereo jack plug.