Freedom 360 Explorer Mount
The F360 Explorer mount is a frame based mount for six GoPro Hero4 waterproof housings. The Explorer has an inner structure to mount the individual, acrylic cases. Each housing sits in its own cradle and has a unique snap-in clip to hold it securely in place. The outer frame is very sturdy and protects the waterproof housings against external bumps. The interconnected design of the Explorer eliminates any individual camera movement and keeps each camera repeatable in the same place, which is important for any template to work. It has stainless steel reinforced standard 3/8 female connectors on each corner as well as in the center of two cradles (think: build-in 5X adapters) to provide plenty of rigging options.
- Unique snap-in, works with or without tightening the hex cap screw
- 10 stainless steel reinforced 3/8 inch female mounting points (standard tripod connector)
- Double structure design for extra stiffness
- Approximate size of the outer frame: 11cm x 11cm x 11cm
- Weight without acrylic cases and cameras: 270g
- Weight with all cameras: 1270gr
This is not a diving camera mount.
The F360 Explorer works only for shoots above water. It is waterproof and will handle dunking easily, but any footage underwater is not stitchable.
GoPro cameras are available to hire separately.